Provide the answer to the question here.
What is a Phytosome?
How Does it Improve Absorption & Effectiveness?
Some botanical extracts or natural compounds have extremely poor bioavailability. In the case of Berberine, it struggles to break down in the digestive system and cross the intestinal walls to enter the bloodstream.
Phytosome technology solves this problem by compounding the Berberine with lipids and grape extract that empower the Berberine to easily break down in the gut and cross the intestinal wall to enter the bloodstream.
The phytosome matrix makes SoActive Berberine the most biologically active and effective form of Berberine.
Standard Berberine May Not Be Safe for Long-Term Use
In clinical testing, standard Berberine was shown to be cytotoxic, which means it caused cell damage. Even at lower dilutions, standard Berberine was registering cytotoxicity.
In the same clinical test, our Berberine Phytosome had ZERO cytotoxicity at all dilutions, showing it is 100% safe and beneficial to take.
- Giovanna Petrangolini, et al. "Development of an Innovative Berberine Food-Grade Formulation with an Ameliorated Absorption: In Vitro Evidence Confirmed by Healthy Human Volunteers Pharmacokinetic Study", Evidence-Based 12 Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2021, Article ID 7563889
- Ma, Bing-Liang, et al. "Naturally occurring proteinaceous nanoparticles in Coptidis Rhizoma extract act as concentration-dependent carriers that facilitate berberine absorption." Scientific reports 6.1 (2016): 1-11.
- Rondanelli, Mariangela, et al. "Berberine Phospholipid Is an Effective Insulin Sensitizer and Improves Metabolic and Hormonal Disorders in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A One-Group Pretest–Post-Test Explanatory Study." Nutrients 13.10 (2021): 3665.
- Feng, Xiaojun, et al. "Berberine in cardiovascular and metabolic diseases: from mechanisms to therapeutics." Theranostics 9.7 (2019): 1923.
- Kong, Wei-Jia, et al. "Berberine in the treatment of metabolism-related chronic diseases: a drug cloud (dCloud) effect to target multifactorial disorders." Pharmacology & therapeutics 209 (2020): 107496.
Suggested UseTake 1 capsule twice daily, preferably with a meal.
IngredientsPea protein isolate, Hydroxypropyl- cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Hypromellose (capsules), Rice fiber
StorageStore in a cool, dark & dry place.
WarningIf you have a medical condition or are taking medication, contact a physician before taking this supplement.